Hello!

Okay. this is where I write about my take on the issues of the day. I'm not a scientist. I'm not a politician. I'm a 14 year old girl with too much time on her hands. If you disagree with what I post, you're welcome to leave angry comments. If you agree, you're welcome to leave happy coments to boost my morale.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Okay, this blog is where i give my views on the events of the day. I am not a scientist. I am not a politician. I am not being made to do this. i am a fourtenn year old girl who's very opinionated, who's most true fortune cookie said, "You should be a lawyer, you're good at arguing". If you don't agree with my opinions, you're welcome to post angry, angsty comments. If you do sgree with my opinions, write happy apraising comments. Your choice.

No comments: